On February 13, 2019, The New York Times reported that several women (including Phoebe Bridgers and ex-wife Mandy Moore) said Adams offered to assist them with their music careers, then pursued the women romantically. They also claimed that Adams reportedly retaliated when they spurned his advances, hindering their careers and harassing them in text messages and on social media. One accuser said that Adams sent her sexually explicit text messages when she was underage. The accusations surfaced in the context of the Me Too movement against sexual harassment. Adams has denied the accusations. The next day, The New York Times reported that the FBI was investigating if Adams had committed a crime by engaging in sexually explicit communications with an underage fan.
On March 1, 2019, SJM Concerts released a statement that Adams’s upcoming tour of Britain and Ireland, which had been scheduled to start in Dublin on March 30, 2019, had been cancelled and that full refunds would be issued to ticket holders.
Cancel campaign title(s):
Cancel supported by:
Uncancel campaign title(s):
Uncancel supported by: